Project: Solar Turbines
Technologies: Agile / Scrum
Welcome to NESS. We’re a digital solutions company with product engineering in our DNA. A global collective of software engineers, data experts, user experience designers and innovators. Combining core competence in engineering with the latest in digital technology, we build customer-facing platforms and software products that help businesses thrive in the digital economy. We are looking for enthusiastic and motivated Scrum Master who possess excellent communication skills and ability to learn. You will be part of the international team working in Scaled Agile Framework.
Our client headquartered in San Diego, California, Solar Turbines, a subsidiary of Caterpillar Inc., is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of industrial gas turbines, with more than 17,000 units and over 2 billion operating hours in over 100 countries. The turbines can be used in many different areas e.g. for pipeline transmission of natural gas and crude oil or for electricity generation for oil platforms, large buildings or vessels.
Solar Turbines Digital is delivery focused, fast moving and dynamic technology division of Solar Turbines whose main goal is to create innovative, practical and comprehensive solutions to help their customers manage their turbomachinery and onsite operations. The customers are global Oil & Gas, Pipeline and Power Generation companies located all over the world. The Digital team has approximately 250 people across San Diego, Switzerland and Slovakia.
Join one of our development teams in our new Košice office and participate in development of complex IoT solutions.
- Facilitating the Scrum/SAFe framework, including program increment planning events, sprint planning sessions, backlog refinement sessions, daily scrum, sprint reviews and sprint retrospectives
- Identification and removing of sprint impediments
- Supporting the Scrum Team, being accountable for their commitments
- Empower the team to self-organize
- Ensure the transparency and visibility of team’s progress
- Teach and Train Product Owner to manage the backlog and guide the team while facilitating a healthy team dynamic with respect to priorities and scope
- Providing coaching and training of Scrum/Agile to the Scrum Team & Product Owner
- Maintain process/product working documentation
- Coordinating with Release Train Engineer and other teams
- Facilitating preparation and readiness for ART planning events
- Actively participate on Scrum Master round table sessions
Location: Košice / remote
We believe people bring value to every organization. It is your expertise, inspiring ideas and excitement that make things possible. Are you on the same page with us?
How we work?
- If you join our team, you will be working alongside a group of talented software developers and testers. We are fortunate enough to work with creative UI/UX designers, expert DevOps Engineers, Cloud enthusiasts, well trained Scrum Masters and great Product Owners.
- Majority of our teams is based locally in Kosice, Slovakia, but we have bunch of remote working colleagues as well.
- Agile is the way – and we wouldn´t do it any other way. We understand the advantages of Scrum/SAFE principles and we like to keep things effective and flexible.
- Would you like to know more? Contact us and we can make it happen.
And finally, what do we expect from you?
- Thorough understanding of Agile / Scrum methodologies, values and procedures
- Real experience with software development life cycle in Agile
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English language
- Capability of managing multiple priorities and tasks
- The ability to lead and influence, track the team’s progress
- Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Experience with JIRA
Nice to have:
- Scrum Master certification (preferrably Scrum.org / Scrum Alliance)
- Technical education or technical skills in the area of software development
Employees perks and benefits
• Flexible working hours
• Home Office
• Extra Vacation days
• Holiday/homeoffice bonus
• Relax rooms
• Multisport card
• Technical courses, Certifications
• Worldwide IT Conferences
• Commercial partners discounts
• Ness Summer club – full-day summer program for children of our employees
• Referral Program – to refer new employee
• Diners club credit card
• High-standard working conditions
• Geeky Fridays