Work on your future now and join Ness Java Academy!
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Do you have a passion for back-end development and Java is your go-to technology? Do you want to gain practical knowledge and work on our successful global project? Do you want to pursue your career in IT and enlarge your knowledge in cooperation with qualified colleagues in real time projects? If you answered YES, than do not hesitate and send us your CV! What else you can get? • Opportunity to be a part of an international company and work in a multicultural environment • You will be assigned to a specific team, therefore you will have a chance to participate in trainings and collaborate with senior team members and grow further • You can see how software development works from inside of our company, work in agile environment and develop your technical as well as personal skills So grab your chance and start your career as a full-time Developer! Our colleagues are ready to help you with that 🙂
Personality requirements and skills
- Technical background & passion for programming
- Motivation to be a part of development team and work for international company • WillingNESS to learn new exciting stuff
- Knowledge/Experience with Java or any other OOP language
- Knowledge/Experience with SQL and any relational database
- English & Slovak language – communicative (B2)
- Ability to work full-time (40 hours/week)
- Flexibility & Responsibility
Place of work: Žilina
Send us your CV or any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org today and become a true Nessian.