Requirements and Tech Stack
- Strong knowledge of software quality assurance best practices & methodologies.
- Kanban or other Agile methodology knowledge.
- Experience working in a team of QA Engineers.
- Experience with test case management tool.
- Understanding of software development lifecycle and best practices.
- Can do attitude.
- Continuously providing improvements to the testing process in general.
Nice To have:
- Experience with leading QA team and mentoring/leading team members.
- Experience with python programming language.
- Experience with XML & XSD files.
- Experience with AWS.
- Other usual professional processes (E2E tests, plans, unit tests, SCM, etc).
- Basic scripting experience.
Employees perks and benefits
• Flexible working hours
• Home Office
• Extra Vacation days
• Holiday/homeoffice bonus
• Relax rooms
• Multisport card
• Technical courses, Certifications
• Worldwide IT Conferences
• Commercial partners discounts
• Ness Summer club – full-day summer program for children of our employees
• Referral Program – to refer new employee
• High-standard working conditions
• Geeky Fridays