- At least 2 years of relevant Purchasing and Operations process experience
- High negotiations & commercial skills.
- Multitasking capabilities and ability to work under pressure.
- Fast learner, ability to gather, analyzes and draws conclusions from large amount of data and information.
- High Service orientation.
- Initiative personality.
- High computer skills (MS Office, Excel and SAP-advantage).
- Fluent English
Candidates with education suit the position
- Secondary with school-leaving examination
University education (Bachelor’s degree)
University education (Master’s degree)
- English – Upper intermediate (B2) and Slovak – Advanced (C1)
- Microsoft Office – Advanced
- Experience in the position/sector
- sales (preferably technology and hardware)
Employees perks and benefits
• Flexible working hours
• Home Office
• Extra Vacation days
• Holiday/homeoffice bonus
• Relax rooms
• Multisport card
• Technical courses, Certifications
• Worldwide IT Conferences
• Commercial partners discounts
• Ness Summer club – full-day summer program for children of our employees
• Referral Program – to refer new employee
• Diners club credit card
• High-standard working conditions
• Geeky Fridays