Technologies: Purchasing and Operations process experience
We are looking for a new colleague! Yes, that’s right, you have a chance to become our new Operations & Procurement Specialist.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for a technology enthusiast who likes to purchase, order, manage, and negotiate. Why? Because as a Senior Operations & Procurement Specialist you will have to manage hardware, purchase new items and make sure we have the best possible cost savings.
Let’s briefly describe what the job is about:
✔ Purchasing and Operations activities (tenders, offers analysis,…)
✔ Management of suppliers
✔ Exploring for new business opportunities: New vendors, products, methods.
✔ Negotiations on a daily basis
✔ Achieving significant cost saving.
✔ Executing vendor management: Monitoring performance, reporting, PO issuance, ongoing Cost Reduction activities, contract renegotiations, etc.
✔ Main area to cover in purchasing is HW, SW, licences, mobile phones,..
✔ Car fleet and parking management
✔ Management of rental copy machines
✔ Ongoing teamwork with interfaces: IT, Sales, Service, Finance, Legal, HR, etc…
So… Welcome to NESS. We’re a digital solutions company with product engineering in our DNA. A global collective of software engineers, data experts, user experience designers and innovators. Combining core competence in engineering with the latest in digital technology, we build customer-facing platforms and software products that help businesses thrive in the digital economy. Will you join us?
Job location: Košice
- At least 2 years of relevant Purchasing and Operations process experience
- High negotiations & commercial skills.
- Multitasking capabilities and ability to work under pressure.
- Fast learner, ability to gather, analyzes and draws conclusions from large amount of data and information.
- High Service orientation.
- Initiative personality.
- High computer skills (MS Office, Excel and SAP-advantage).
- Fluent English
Candidates with education suit the position
- Secondary with school-leaving examination
University education (Bachelor’s degree)
University education (Master’s degree)
- English – Upper intermediate (B2) and Slovak – Advanced (C1)
- Microsoft Office – Advanced
- Experience in the position/sector
- sales (preferably technology and hardware)
Employees perks and benefits
• Flexible working hours
• Home Office
• Extra Vacation days
• Holiday/homeoffice bonus
• Relax rooms
• Multisport card
• Technical courses, Certifications
• Worldwide IT Conferences
• Commercial partners discounts
• Ness Summer club – full-day summer program for children of our employees
• Referral Program – to refer new employee
• Diners club credit card
• High-standard working conditions
• Geeky Fridays