Project: Solar Turbines
Welcome to NESS. We’re a digital solutions company with product engineering in our DNA. A global collective of software engineers, data experts, user experience designers and innovators. Combining core competence in engineering with the latest in digital technology, we build customer-facing platforms and software products that help businesses thrive in the digital economy.
Our client headquartered in San Diego, California, Solar Turbines, a subsidiary of Caterpillar Inc., is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of industrial gas turbines, with more than 17,000 units and over 2 billion operating hours in over 100 countries. The turbines can be used in many different areas e.g. for pipeline transmission of natural gas and crude oil or for electricity generation for oil platforms, large buildings or vessels.
Solar Turbines Digital is delivery focused, fast moving and dynamic technology division of Solar Turbines whose main goal is to create innovative, practical and comprehensive solutions to help their customers manage their turbomachinery and onsite operations. The customers are global Oil & Gas, Pipeline and Power Generation companies located all over the world. The Digital team has approximately 250 people across San Diego, Switzerland and Slovakia.
Join one of our development teams in our new Košice office and participate in development of complex IoT solutions.
As a Front-End developer, you will be involved in development of modern web applications for our customer from San Diego, California, USA. These applications will be used by our client’s customers for ordering new goods for their existing products – similar to e-commerce products. The final compilation should be executable on the web as well as on the mobile platform and also highly graphically developed.
We believe people bring value to every organization. It is your expertise, inspiring ideas and excitement that make things possible. Are you on the same page with us?
Tech-Stack that we use:
- Versioning tool: Git
- npm, NgRx, REST APIs, GraphQL APIs, Cypress
- Azure DevOps
How we work?
- If you join our team, you will be working alongside a group of talented software developers and testers. We are fortunate enough to work with creative UI/UX designers, expert DevOps Engineers, Cloud enthusiasts, well trained Scrum Masters and great Product Owners.
- Majority of our teams is based locally in Kosice, Slovakia, but we have bunch of remote working colleagues as well.
- Agile is the way – and we wouldn´t do it any other way. We understand the advantages of Scrum/SAFE principles and we like to keep things effective and flexible.
- Would you like to know more? Contact us and we can make it happen.
And finally, what do we expect from you?
- Previous experience with Continous integration / Continous Delivery
- As a senior, we expect you to work independently
- Good communication skills will help you to succeed – part of the job is to collaborate cross-functionally
- Active communication in English on a daily basis is also ensured
- You shoud be familiar with Agile methodology – active participation on daily stand up meetings and other scrum ceremonies
Employees perks and benefits
• Flexible working hours
• Home Office
• Extra Vacation days
• Holiday/homeoffice bonus
• Relax rooms
• Multisport card
• Technical courses, Certifications
• Worldwide IT Conferences
• Commercial partners discounts
• Ness Summer club – full-day summer program for children of our employees
• Referral Program – to refer new employee
• Diners club credit card
• High-standard working conditions
• Geeky Fridays