Technologies: AWS, Vue.js / Node.js
Healthcare and the healthcare facilities varies around the world when it comes to their needs and circumstances. We have the honor to cooperate with a new customer, specializing in healthcare staffing services. Our client has been placing „hard-to-find“ healthcare providers, such as physicians, nurses, therapists, lab clinicians and other healthcare professionals in hospitals and healthcare organizations for more than 40 years. As an industry leader, he provides one of a kind solutions using innovative technology to streamline processes across the entire healthcare staffing continuum.
Our Košice team is on a mission to develop unique client applications, extending existing functionality on client solutions. As a senior software engineer, you will be participating in development of client application which main purpose is to improve the speed and quality of healthcare credentialing. Instead of dealing with manual credentialing, doctors can spend their time providing the needed treatment to patients.
Our goal is to build out the next generation of client´s application and we would like you to help us with that. Combining your front-end expertise with leadership skills, you would be the perfect addition to our team.
Location: Kosice / Remote
Tech-Stack that we use:
- Github Actions
How we work?
- If you join our team, you will be working alongside a group of talented software developers and testers. We are fortunate enough to work with creative UI/UX designers, expert DevOps Engineers, Cloud enthusiasts, well trained Scrum Masters and great Product Owners.
- Majority of our teams are based locally in Kosice, Slovakia, but we have bunch of remote working colleagues as well.
- Agile is the way – and we wouldn´t do it any other way. We understand the advantages of Scrum/SAFE principles and we like to keep things effective and flexible.
- Would you like to know more? Contact us and we can make it happen.
And finally, what do we expect from you?
- Previous experience with development of complex web applications (both frontend and backend)
- Experience with latest web development technologies, frameworks and libraries
- You should have an understanding of a full development lifecycle
- Good communication skills will help you to succeed – part of the job is to collaborate cross-functionally
- Active communication in English on a daily basis is also ensured
- You should be familiar with Agile methodology – active participation on daily stand up meetings and other scrum ceremonies
Employees perks and benefits
• Flexible working hours
• Home Office
• Extra Vacation days
• Holiday/homeoffice bonus
• Relax rooms
• Multisport card
• Technical courses, Certifications
• Worldwide IT Conferences
• Commercial partners discounts
• Ness Summer club – full-day summer program for children of our employees
• Referral Program – to refer new employee
• Diners club credit card
• High-standard working conditions
• Geeky Fridays