Our client is the worldwide leading provider of software solutions, that enable organizations to take the next best action in order to improve customer experience and business results, ensure compliance, fight financial crime, and safeguard people and assets. Our client focuses on fight financial crime and eliminate fraud in the world financial system.
We are using Lean & Agile methodologies, and our CI/CD procedures are fully automated. You will have an opportunity to work with cutting-edge cloud technologies and solutions that allow the world’s biggest financial institutions to fight financial crime.
• Being active part of the AML R&D team, by a major contribution to the AML solutions development and quality
• Taking full part at coding, code review, design reviews and auto-test • Collaborating with multiple agile teams and process control leaders
Location: Košice / Žilina / remote
- Java (advantage)
- REST API
- Good familiarity with Cloud technologies (AWS preferred)
- Experience in Linux development
- Solid understanding of microservices architecture and RESTful API
- Experience with Unit Testing frameworks and techniques
- Experience at CI/CD processes (Jenkins)
- Self-motivated, and eager to learn new technologies
- A real team player
- Active English (Reading, writing & speaking)
How we work?
- If you join our team, you will be working alongside a group of talented software developers and testers. We are fortunate enough to work with creative UI/UX designers, expert DevOps Engineers, Cloud enthusiasts, well trained Scrum Masters and great Product Owners.
- Majority of our teams are based locally in Kosice, Slovakia, but we have bunch of remote working colleagues as well.
- Agile is the way – and we wouldn´t do it any other way. We understand the advantages of Scrum/SAFE principles and we like to keep things effective and flexible.
Employees perks and benefits
• Flexible working hours
• Home Office
• Extra Vacation days
• Holiday/homeoffice bonus
• Relax rooms
• Multisport card
• Technical courses, Certifications
• Worldwide IT Conferences
• Commercial partners discounts
• Ness Summer club – full-day summer program for children of our employees
• Referral Program – to refer new employee
• Diners club credit card
• High-standard working conditions
• Geeky Fridays