Requirements and Tech Stack
Tech stack we use
- HTML/CSS, Sass/Less
- Webpack, Rest API, Git
- Azure DevOps
How we work?
- If you join our team, you will be working alongside a group of talented software developers and testers. We are fortunate enough to work with creative UI/UX designers, expert DevOps Engineers, Cloud enthusiasts, well trained Scrum Masters and great Product Owners.
- Majority of our teams are based locally in Kosice, Slovakia, but we have bunch of remote working colleagues as well.
- Agile is the way – and we wouldn´t do it any other way. We understand the advantages of Scrum/SAFE principles and we like to keep things effective and flexible.
- Would you like to know more? Contact us and we can make it happen.
And finally, what do we expect from you?
- Experience with development of complex web applications mainly on the front-end side
- Are you familiar with Node.js and its frameworks like Exrpess or Meteor? Another point for you. And if you are not, it is not the end of the world. We can always teach you.
- Good communication skills will help you to succeed – part of the job is to collaborate cross-functionally
- Active communication in English on a daily basis is also ensured
- You shoud be familiar with Agile methodology – active participation on daily stand up meetings and other scrum ceremonies
Employees perks and benefits
• Flexible working hours
• Home Office
• Extra Vacation days
• Holiday/homeoffice bonus
• Relax rooms
• Multisport card
• Technical courses, Certifications
• Worldwide IT Conferences
• Commercial partners discounts
• Ness Summer club – full-day summer program for children of our employees
• Referral Program – to refer new employee
• High-standard working conditions
• Geeky Fridays