Project: Michelin Connected Fleet
Welcome to NESS. We’re a digital solutions company with product engineering in our DNA. A global collective of software engineers, data experts, user experience designers and innovators. Combining core competence in engineering with the latest in digital technology, we build customer-facing platforms and software products that help businesses thrive in the digital economy.
We are searching for a Front-End Developer to become a new valuable member of the team for our important European client with long-lasting history on the market. Although company was initially established with focus on tyre manufacturing, today holds strong position also around tire related services, high-tech materials or mobility experience solutions. Mobility experience is area where Ness is supporting our client to bring high quality and innovative solutions to his customers. We would like to offer you unique opportunity to collaborate on our joint success.
Our Košice team is on a mission to develop client applications in the constantly evloving area of telematics. As a Front-End Developer, you will be reposible for coding (front-end mostly) and modifying web applications from layout to function and according to a client’s specification. These applications feature.
We believe people bring value to every organization. It is your expertise, inspiring ideas and excitement that make things possible. Are you on the same page with us?
Locality: Kosice / Zilina / remote
Requirements and Tech Stack
Tech stack we use
- HTML/CSS, Sass/Less
- Webpack, Rest API, Git
- Azure DevOps
How we work?
- If you join our team, you will be working alongside a group of talented software developers and testers. We are fortunate enough to work with creative UI/UX designers, expert DevOps Engineers, Cloud enthusiasts, well trained Scrum Masters and great Product Owners.
- Majority of our teams are based locally in Kosice, Slovakia, but we have bunch of remote working colleagues as well.
- Agile is the way – and we wouldn´t do it any other way. We understand the advantages of Scrum/SAFE principles and we like to keep things effective and flexible.
- Would you like to know more? Contact us and we can make it happen.
And finally, what do we expect from you?
- Experience with development of complex web applications mainly on the front-end side
- Are you familiar with Node.js and its frameworks like Exrpess or Meteor? Another point for you. And if you are not, it is not the end of the world. We can always teach you.
- Good communication skills will help you to succeed – part of the job is to collaborate cross-functionally
- Active communication in English on a daily basis is also ensured
- You shoud be familiar with Agile methodology – active participation on daily stand up meetings and other scrum ceremonies
Employees perks and benefits
• Flexible working hours
• Home Office
• Extra Vacation days
• Holiday/homeoffice bonus
• Relax rooms
• Multisport card
• Technical courses, Certifications
• Worldwide IT Conferences
• Commercial partners discounts
• Ness Summer club – full-day summer program for children of our employees
• Referral Program – to refer new employee
• High-standard working conditions
• Geeky Fridays