We are searching for a talented and experienced Java developer to join our newly formed global development team.
Our new client provides healthcare staffing services to healthcare facilities in the United States. It offers permanent placement and temporary staffing of physicians, nurses, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, therapists, lab clinicians, and other healthcare professionals to hospitals and healthcare organizations.
As a Senior Developer, you will be participating in development of client applications, extending existing functionality on client solutions. Your general responsibilities will consist of code development (as per assigned stories), unit testing, peer review and ensuring the quality in deliverables.
- GitHub Actions
- Proven experience in application development
- Experience with latest web development technologies, frameworks and libraries
- Understanding of full software development lifecycle
- Understanding of Agile methodologies (Scrum or Kanban)
- Good level of spoken and written English
Employees perks and benefits
• Flexible working hours
• Home Office
• Extra Vacation days
• Holiday/homeoffice bonus
• Relax rooms
• Multisport card
• Technical courses, Certifications
• Worldwide IT Conferences
• Commercial partners discounts
• Ness Summer club – full-day summer program for children of our employees
• Referral Program – to refer new employee
• Diners club credit card
• High-standard working conditions
• Geeky Fridays