The strongest candidates will have as many of the following as possible:
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science or another technical field or equivalent experience
- At least 8+ years of Java development experience, preferably in the Financial Services Industry.
- Experience in designing, building and testing Java based applications.
- Knowledge of current frameworks, SDKs, APIs, and libraries.
- Experience with Object-Oriented Design (OOD)
- Designing and implementing REST API in Java
- Operations Automation experience (preferably with Python scripting)
- Familiarity with Open Source tools and good to have experience with Amazon Web Service (AWS).
- Familiarity with containers, micro-services and APIs
- Knowledge in Kafka messaging platform.
- Knowledge with Big Data/streaming platforms such as Spark, Flink, Kafka Streams, and/or Kinesis
- Experience working with different operating systems (Unix, Windows, Linux)
- Experience with Git and continuous integration tools, such as Jenkins or TeamCity
- Ability to design, code, test, and deploy software through the full application lifecycle, working closely with Business Analysts to ensure that APIs perform as per user specifications
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and able to work with a variety of stakeholders and cross-functional teams
Employees perks and benefits
• Flexible working hours
• Home Office
• Extra Vacation days
• Holiday/homeoffice bonus
• Relax rooms
• Multisport card
• Technical courses, Certifications
• Worldwide IT Conferences
• Commercial partners discounts
• Ness Summer club – full-day summer program for children of our employees
• Referral Program – to refer new employee
• High-standard working conditions
• Geeky Fridays