Project: Digital maps
We have helped to create the world’s leading maps which serve customers, automotive and enterprise customers.
Our client builds maps for how people live, they are relevant, reliable, and delightful every day and everywhere. Today, the company provides leadership and solutions to inspire a new generation of experiences.
- The freshest, richest, and most reliable maps, uniting the physical and virtual worlds in 2D and 3D.
- Live traffic services in 42 countries.
- Creating maps by balancing on-staff map experts with 80,000 external sources.
- Keeping the maps fresh, accurate, and reliable by making 2.7 million changes to them each day.
In this role, the successful candidate will be participating in all stages of the software development lifecycle in an Agile environment. Interact with product management to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications, assist with systems integration and ensure successful development and deployment of key components of products.
Location: Kosice / Žilina / remote
Requirements and tech.stack
- Ability to work independently, in close cooperation with a virtual team.
- Active communication in English on a daily basis.
- Knowledge of Agile methodology – active participation in daily stand-up meetings and other scrum ceremonies.
Must have: Java developer
Nice to have:
• Spring Boot framework
• Junit, Mockito, PowerMock, Cucumber
• REST services
• AWS (Amazon Web Services)
• Docker, Helm, Kubernetes
• Maven, GitLab, (Jenkins, Git-Gerrit)
• Jira (Agile)
Backend: Java, Spring Boot framework, REST services, Maven, GitLab, (Jenkins, Git-Gerrit)
Testing: Junit, Mockito, PowerMock, Cucumber
Cloud: AWS (Amazon Web Services), Docker, Helm, Kubernetes
Scrum, Jira (Agile)
Employees perks and benefits
• Flexible working hours
• Home Office
• Extra Vacation days
• Holiday/homeoffice bonus
• Relax rooms
• Multisport card
• Technical courses, Certifications
• Worldwide IT Conferences
• Commercial partners discounts
• Ness Summer club – full-day summer program for children of our employees
• Referral Program – to refer new employee
• High-standard working conditions
• Geeky Fridays