Technologies: C#, .Net, ASP.Net
About the project and product
Our customer is a leading quality public transport provider in the UK, mainland Europe and North America. Around 4 million customers a day trust our greener, smarter and better value bus and rail services – and we are continuing to grow. New ideas and new ways of delivering transport are what set them apart from other competitors. Focusing on innovation is helping make buses and trains more efficient, easier to use and more attractive to customers. Job description, responsibilities, and duties.
We are looking for a talented engineers that will contribute to digital transformation of one the largest transit companies in Europe.
You will work on a backend system responsible for recording smart card transactions and communicating these messages across devices and other systems. This software supports millions of passengers every day on around 2,200 different routes.
You will be part of a team of 15+ professionals who work daily with the latest cloud technologies, data warehouse and build high-quality ETL pipelines that push the business decision making of the huge enterprise to the next level.
What you can expect from the role:
You can expect tons of fun from working with smart people that strive to do a high-quality using best in class open source and cloud tools. Your duties will consist of generating testing data, running them through the ETL pipelines and verifying that the result is in accordance with what is expected. It will all start by putting together test scenarios and test cases that you’ll execute afterwards. Outcomes of your work will have a direct impact on how thousands of bus drivers transport hundreds of millions of people every year.
What we expect from you:
We expect you to become a reliable part of our team, collaborate with your team members and strive for doing a high-quality work. We’ll provide you all the support you need to make it happen!
Location: Kosice / remote
- C#, ASP.NET and .NET Framework
- API Development – (REST, SOAP or both)
- Web development experience, HTML, CSS, Javascipt
- FrontEnd libraries (Angular, React, Razor MVC )
- Database – Oracle
- Version Control GIT, BITBUCKET
- English (B2) – must have
Nice to have:
- .NET Core, Typescript – nice to have
- AWS skills – SQS, SNS, S3 etc.
- Visual Basic, VB.NET – nice to have
- Database SQL, MS SQL – nice to have
- Database maintenance – nice to have
- Experiences with PC interface (USB, Serial port) – nice to have
- OS Solaris – nice to have
- JIRA, CONFLUENCE – nice to have
- TeamCity, Artifactory – nice to have
- Microsoft Azure – nice to have
- Virtualization (WMware, Hyper-V) – nice to have
- Shell scripting – nice to have
- English – Upper intermediate (B2)
Personality requirements and skills
- True devotion to work
- Self-driven and proactive approach
- Ability to take responsibility and ownership
- Good communication skills
Employees perks and benefits
• Flexible working hours
• Home Office
• Extra Vacation days
• Holiday/homeoffice bonus
• Relax rooms
• Multisport card
• Technical courses, Certifications
• Worldwide IT Conferences
• Commercial partners discounts
• Ness Summer club – full-day summer program for children of our employees
• Referral Program – to refer new employee
• Diners club credit card
• High-standard working conditions
• Geeky Fridays