How we work?
- If you join our team, you will be working alongside a group of talented software developers and testers. We are fortunate enough to work with creative UI/UX designers, expert DevOps Engineers, Cloud enthusiasts, well trained Scrum Masters and great Product Owners.
- Majority of our teams is based locally in Kosice, Slovakia, but we have bunch of remote working colleagues as well.
- Agile is the way – and we wouldn´t do it any other way. We understand the advantages of Scrum/SAFE principles and we like to keep things effective and flexible.
And finally, what do we expect from you?
- Thorough understanding of Agile / Scrum methodologies, values and procedures (Scrum, Kanban, Extreme programming)
- Real experience with software development life cycle in Agile
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English language
- Capability of managing multiple priorities and tasks
- The ability to lead and influence, track the team’s progress
- Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Experience with JIRA
Nice to have:
- Scrum Master certification (preferrably Scrum.org / Scrum Alliance)
- Technical education or technical skills in the area of software development
Employees perks and benefits
• Flexible working hours
• Home Office
• Extra Vacation days
• Holiday/homeoffice bonus
• Relax rooms
• Multisport card
• Technical courses, Certifications
• Worldwide IT Conferences
• Commercial partners discounts
• Ness Summer club – full-day summer program for children of our employees
• Referral Program – to refer new employee
• Diners club credit card
• High-standard working conditions
• Geeky Fridays