Technologies: Agile / Scrum
Welcome to NESS. We’re a digital solutions company with product engineering in our DNA. A global collective of software engineers, data experts, user experience designers and innovators. Combining core competence in engineering with the latest in digital technology, we build customer-facing platforms and software products that help businesses thrive in the digital economy. We are searching for a Scrum Master to become a new valuable member of our team. It is a great opportunity to join our international project and apply agile practices for our client, leading player in the field of sports streaming services.
DAZN are going to change the way people watch sports forever, by putting the consumer first, providing more sport, no ads, no long contract and a single low monthly fee. As part of the DAZN tech team, you will play a lead role in this by designing and building world leading streaming services across web, mobile and TV platforms, working on new feature releases and evolving the next phase of our application framework. With a rapidly expanding company; growth within the team and opportunities to lead engineering initiatives are abundant. We need people who want to help us build a strong engineering culture and a fun, vibrant workplace.
- Facilitating the Scrum framework, including sprint planning sessions, backlog grooming sessions, daily stand-ups, sprint reviews and sprint retrospectives
- Identification and removing of sprint impediments
- Supporting the Scrum Team, being accountable for their commitments
- Empower the team to self-organize
- Ensure the transparency and visibility of team’s progress
- Teach and Train Product Owner to maximize ROI to meet his goals through Scrum framework
- Providing coaching and training of Scrum/Agile to the Scrum Team and Product Owner
- Maintain process documentation
We believe people bring value to every organization. It is your expertise, inspiring ideas and excitement that make things possible. Are you on the same page with us?
How we work?
- If you join our team, you will be working alongside a group of talented software developers and testers. We are fortunate enough to work with creative UI/UX designers, expert DevOps Engineers, Cloud enthusiasts, well trained Scrum Masters and great Product Owners.
- Majority of our teams is based locally in Kosice, Slovakia, but we have bunch of remote working colleagues as well.
- Agile is the way – and we wouldn´t do it any other way. We understand the advantages of Scrum/SAFE principles and we like to keep things effective and flexible.
And finally, what do we expect from you?
- Thorough understanding of Agile / Scrum methodologies, values and procedures (Scrum, Kanban, Extreme programming)
- Real experience with software development life cycle in Agile
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English language
- Capability of managing multiple priorities and tasks
- The ability to lead and influence, track the team’s progress
- Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Experience with JIRA
Nice to have:
- Scrum Master certification (preferrably Scrum.org / Scrum Alliance)
- Technical education or technical skills in the area of software development
Employees perks and benefits
• Flexible working hours
• Home Office
• Extra Vacation days
• Holiday/homeoffice bonus
• Relax rooms
• Multisport card
• Technical courses, Certifications
• Worldwide IT Conferences
• Commercial partners discounts
• Ness Summer club – full-day summer program for children of our employees
• Referral Program – to refer new employee
• Diners club credit card
• High-standard working conditions
• Geeky Fridays