Technologies: Salesforce Admin Certification
Would you like to work on a fast paced local and global implementation projects and the top cloud business platform in the world?
We are currently looking for an experienced Salesforce Consultant to take up on our broadening portfolio of projects.
What you can expect from the role:
- Working closely with client.
- Analysing business processes and requirements.
- Creating technical solutions in cooperation with developers and architect.
- Coordinating project work.
- Learning new technologies and best development practices from top people.
- Operating within Agile (Scrum and Kanban)
- Participating on the existing great team atmosphere and well deserved celebrations.
Location: Košice / Žilina / remote
What we expect from you:
- 2+ years of experience as SF consultant (Salesforce configuration, technical consulting or professional services) with focus on CPQ and ideally also Experience Cloud
- Presenting well in front of audience, especially client.
- Salesforce admin certification (must)
- At least one of Salesforce consultancy certifications – Salesforce CPQ Specialist, Salesforce Experience Cloud Consultant
- SQL, CSV, XML experience (desirable)
Requirements for the employee
- Candidates with education suit the position
- Secondary with school-leaving examination
- Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
- University education (Bachelor’s degree)
- University education (Master’s degree)
- Educational Specialization
- IT, Salesforce
- Language skills
- English – Upper intermediate (B2)
Personality requirements and skills
- True devotion to work
- Eagerness to learn new things individually online
- Ability to practically link business processes and technical solutions
- Willingness to submit to best practices about how to do things
- Checking if you implemented all requirements and test after yourself before anyone else
- Self-driven and proactive approach
- Ability to take responsibility and ownership
- Good communication skills (colleagues, clients)
- Fluent English in business and IT
Employees perks and benefits
• Flexible working hours
• Home Office
• Extra Vacation days
• Holiday/homeoffice bonus
• Relax rooms
• Multisport card
• Technical courses, Certifications
• Worldwide IT Conferences
• Commercial partners discounts
• Ness Summer club – full-day summer program for children of our employees
• Referral Program – to refer new employee
• Diners club credit card
• High-standard working conditions
• Geeky Fridays