If you are Junior/Experienced Java developer we are looking for you!
Rooted in almost three decades of experience in cartography, the customer offers the world’s best maps and location experiences across multiple screens and operating systems; helps people navigate their lives with ease and confidence every day and everywhere; gives people a better and deeper sense of location which will be essential to live a modern urbanized life.
Our client builds maps for how people live: they are relevant, reliable and delightful every day and everywhere. Today, the company provides leadership and solutions to inspire a new generation of experiences.
- The freshest, richest and most reliable maps, uniting the physical and virtual worlds in 2D and 3D.
- Live traffic services in 42 countries.
- Creating maps by balancing on-staff map experts with 80,000 external sources.
- Keeping the maps fresh, accurate and reliable by making 2.7 million changes to them each day.
In this role the successful candidate will be participating in all stages of the software development life-cycle in Agile environment. Interact with product management to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications, assist with systems integration and ensure successful development and deployment of key components of products.
Location: Kosice or Poprad
- Ability to work independently from Kosice or Poprad office, close cooperation with virtual team and customer based in US
- Active communication in English on daily basis
- Knowledge of Agile methodology – active participation on daily stand up meetings and other scrum ceremonies
- Java developer (Java 1.8), Scala is welcome
Nice to have:
- Play framework, Spring Boot framework
- Junit, Mockito
- REST services
- AWS (Amazon Web Services)
- Maven, Jenkins, Git-Gerrit
- Jira (Agile)
Project Skill Set:
Employees perks and benefits
• Flexible working hours
• Home Office
• Extra Vacation days
• Holiday/homeoffice bonus
• Relax rooms
• Multisport card
• Technical courses, Certifications
• Worldwide IT Conferences
• Commercial partners discounts
• Ness Summer club – full-day summer program for children of our employees
• Referral Program – to refer new employee
• Diners club credit card
• High-standard working conditions
• Geeky Fridays