Project: VIX Technology
Welcome to NESS. We’re a digital solutions company with product engineering in our DNA. A global collective of software engineers, data experts, user experience designers and innovators. Combining core competence in engineering with the latest in digital technology, we build customer-facing platforms and software products that help businesses thrive in the digital economy.
Our client is a leading payment and ticketing platform provider for the worlds major public transit systems with a footprint in countries such as United States, Belgium, Italy, Sweden, Australia, China, Thailand, South Africa and many more. Over billion of journeys are processed every year by the systems we design, build, test and operate.
We are looking for a junior web developer to join our squad that builds next generation, cloud native IoT monitoring system.
You’ll become a part of the team that builds a mission critical Internet of Things device monitoring and management platform that monitors health of thousands of field devices in some of the worlds major public transport systems.
You will be working with ThingsBoard IoT platform (thingsboard.io) – creating widgets that visualise data, dashboards as well as some of the business logic leveraging Thingsboard rule chains.
The software you’ll build will improve passenger experience and facilitate a smooth daily commute for millions of people every day.
Tech stack we use
- HTML, CSS
How we work?
- If you join our team, you will be working alongside a group of talented software developers and testers. We are fortunate enough to work with creative UI/UX designers, expert DevOps Engineers, Cloud enthusiasts, well trained Scrum Masters and great Product Owners.
- Majority of our teams are based locally in Kosice, Slovakia, but we have bunch of remote working colleagues as well.
- Agile is the way – and we wouldn´t do it any other way. We understand the advantages of Scrum/SAFE principles and we like to keep things effective and flexible.
- Would you like to know more? Contact us and we can make it happen.
And finally, what do we expect from you?
- Your chances are higher if you are familiar with AWS and Thingsboard. And if you are not, we can always teach you.
- Knowledge of English language (both written and verbal) is required
- You should be familiar with Agile methodology – active participation on daily stand up meetings and other scrum ceremonies
Employees perks and benefits
• Flexible working hours
• Home Office
• Extra Vacation days
• Holiday/homeoffice bonus
• Relax rooms
• Multisport card
• Technical courses, Certifications
• Worldwide IT Conferences
• Commercial partners discounts
• Ness Summer club – full-day summer program for children of our employees
• Referral Program – to refer new employee
• Diners club credit card
• High-standard working conditions
• Geeky Fridays