Project: Backoffice – Recruitment
Technologies: experience in the IT industry recruitment
Are you up for challenge and looking for a change?
We at Ness KDC are looking for enthusiastic go-getter with strong IT talent recruitment experience to help us grow.
If you are highly motivated and IT passionate person and seeking to be valued asset to our recruitment team in Košice do not hesitate to contact me.
Solid networking ability and active contacts mainly within local IT community are highly beneficial.
You will be responsible for:
- Full life cycle of recruitment process including headhunting, prescreening interviews, technical testing, organizing, and conducting interviews.
- Pro-active targeting of relevant candidates
- Marketing Ness KDC`s business model in brief
- Presenting projects and specifics of Open positions
- Recommending Ness KDC as their future employer
- Coaching and leading candidates throughout the hiring process
- Creating job descriptions and specifications for job openings
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a wide range of media
- Preparing candidate’s Job offers & personal documentation
- Negotiating candidate`s expectations
- Working closely with the team and hiring managers to build relationships in order to gain a better understanding of their recruitment needs and requirements
- Working closely with local and global recruitment team to achieve successful and timely fulfillment
- Active cooperation with Personal agencies & Job Fair Attendance
- Reporting and database upkeep
If you are interested, please contact me immediately at Jaroslava.firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to meeting you and getting to know you in person.
- Professionalism and excellent communication & negotiation skills
- Relevant job market experience and proven results Skills in Market Research & Networking
- Experience in Slovakia and the EU recruitment market
- Proficiency in technical talent search, executive search, sourcing, identification and attraction of IT specialists developers, testers
- Strong network base, good references and trustworthiness
- Self-motivation and positive attitude combined with the ability to work in highly competitive & dynamic environment.
- experience in the IT industry recruitment / or IT background
- Outstanding communication skills in Slovak and English language
- A „self- starter“, who develops solid business relationships, identifies outstanding candidates and successfully negotiates placements
- Experience in dynamic corporate environment is necessary
- Good intuition and understanding of people’s qualities
- Confident and positive attitude
- The ability to work under pressure to meet targets
Employees perks and benefits
• Flexible working hours
• Home Office
• Extra Vacation days
• Holiday/homeoffice bonus
• Relax rooms
• Multisport card
• Technical courses, Certifications
• Worldwide IT Conferences
• Commercial partners discounts
• Ness Summer club – full-day summer program for children of our employees
• Referral Program – to refer new employee
• Diners club credit card
• High-standard working conditions
• Geeky Fridays