Project: Michelin Connected Fleet
Ľutujeme, no táto pozícia už bola obsadená.
Pošlite nám CV na firstname.lastname@example.org a my Vás budeme kontaktovať hneď, ako pre Vás nájdeme vhodnú pozíciu.
Requirements and Tech Stack
Tech stack we use
- HTML/CSS, Sass/Less
- Webpack, Rest API, Git
- Azure DevOps
How we work?
- If you join our team, you will be working alongside a group of talented software developers and testers. We are fortunate enough to work with creative UI/UX designers, expert DevOps Engineers, Cloud enthusiasts, well trained Scrum Masters and great Product Owners.
- Majority of our teams are based locally in Kosice, Slovakia, but we have bunch of remote working colleagues as well.
- Agile is the way – and we wouldn´t do it any other way. We understand the advantages of Scrum/SAFE principles and we like to keep things effective and flexible.
- Would you like to know more? Contact us and we can make it happen.
And finally, what do we expect from you?
- Experience with development of complex web applications mainly on the front-end side
- Good communication skills will help you to succeed – part of the job is to collaborate cross-functionally
- Active communication in English on a daily basis is also ensured
- You shoud be familiar with Agile methodology – active participation on daily stand up meetings and other scrum ceremonies
Employees perks and benefits
• Flexible working hours
• Home Office
• Extra Vacation days
• Holiday/homeoffice bonus
• Relax rooms
• Multisport card
• Technical courses, Certifications
• Worldwide IT Conferences
• Commercial partners discounts
• Ness Summer club – full-day summer program for children of our employees
• Referral Program – to refer new employee
• High-standard working conditions
• Geeky Fridays
Send CV / Contact us
Send us your CV