Project: NESS KE
Technologies: Cisco, Firewall platforms Checkpoint, CCNA
Welcome to NESS. We’re a digital solutions company with product engineering in our DNA. A global collective of software engineers, data experts, user experience designers and innovators. Combining core competence in engineering with the latest in digital technology, we build customer-facing platforms and software products that help businesses thrive in the digital economy.
To our IT Operations team, we are looking for Experienced Network Administrator who will be Responsible network support and services, technology integration, voice, data and video communications and its operations in multiple locations and will also work as a part of the Global Network team to support appropriate initiatives.
Responsibilities and job description
- Responsible for Network support, echnology integration, voice, data and video communications and its operations
- Implement any improvement, modification, or replacement of network infrastructure components as per global mandate.
- Manage & Monitor network performance parameters across the organization’s LANs, WANs and wireless deployments.
- Be part of the team that will plan and execute network level DR tests.
- Monitor Network capacity to determine its effect on performance and recommend enhancements to meet new or changing network demands.
- Prepare network uptime and utilization reports as part of the monthly metrics.
- Interact with networking vendors providing services like Links, cabling and equipment support.
- Interact with internal & external customer for client network connectivity related activities.
- Work closely with local IT team and interact with global IT teams, CISO team for network security activities.
- Provide, on a need basis, hands on PC support to on-site users – approx. 20% of the daily activity. – e.g. – laptop installation, basic troubleshooting etc.
We believe people bring value to every organization. It is your expertise, inspiring ideas and excitement that make things possible. Are you on the same page with us?
Locality: Bratislava (on-site)
Requirements and Tech Stack
- Firewall platforms Checkpoint
- CCNA – Cisco Certified Network Administrator (Must Have)
- CCNP – Cisco Certified Network Professional (Nice to have)
- CCSA – Checkpoint Certified Security Administrator (Nice to have)
Hands on experience in:
- Configuring and basic troubleshooting of Cisco routers and switches
- Cisco Wi-Fi setup WLC and access points
- Managing multiple Firewall platforms Checkpoint(nice to have Cisco ASA, pfSense, Palo Alto).
- Configuration and administration of network security like IPS, Web filtering, Proxies, VAPT
- Experience in Documenting network designs and device configuration
- Knowledge of network level DR/BCP procedures – nice to have
- Awareness of various security standard like ISO 27001 and network related controls – nice to have
- Ability to work in multi-location, multi-cultural environment
Personality requirements and skills
- Service oriented
- Organized and analytical
- Good self-learning ability
- Peoples‘ person
- Clear communication skills
- Team player
Employees perks and benefits
• Flexible working hours
• Home Office
• Extra Vacation days
• Holiday/homeoffice bonus
• Relax rooms
• Multisport card
• Technical courses, Certifications
• Worldwide IT Conferences
• Commercial partners discounts
• Ness Summer club – full-day summer program for children of our employees
• Referral Program – to refer new employee
• High-standard working conditions
• Geeky Fridays