Project: VIX Technology
We are looking for a talented software engineer who is ready to take the challenge and step onto jouney as Software Developer.
You’ll become a part of the team that builds a next-generation public transit passenger management platform that allows public transit companies to approach their customers through different communication channels – automated call centres, chat bots, SMS as well as cornerstones for passenger and institution management self-service web portals. The software you’ll build will be used by hundreds of thousands of passengers in some of the world’s major transit areas. Embark on the journey where you build the future of public transport and where the latest cloud technologies will become your daily bread and butter.
The software we build brings digital experience to daily commute of tens of thousands of passengers. The team, where we are looking for the role, develop the product which is a full-featured tool to configure, control and monitor fare collection devices across operator fleets and networks.
It is AWS native which makes the project interesting and attractive to work with new cloud features.
Our teams work in the state of the art cloud native environment and technologies such as AWS SQS, ECS, CloudWatch, CodePipeline, S3, RDS and many more.
Location: Košice / Zilina / remote
- .Net core experienced level
- C# experienced level
- SQL experienced level
Nice to have:
- AWS fundamentals
- Cloud Formation fundamentals
- Scaling fundamentals
- customer facing experience
- strong communication and negotiations skills
Personality requirements and skills
- True devotion to work
- Self-driven and proactive approach
- Ability to take responsibility and ownership
- Good communication skills
- English – Upper intermediate (B2)
Employees perks and benefits
• Flexible working hours
• Home Office
• Extra Vacation days
• Holiday/homeoffice bonus
• Relax rooms
• Multisport card
• Technical courses, Certifications
• Worldwide IT Conferences
• Commercial partners discounts
• Ness Summer club – full-day summer program for children of our employees
• Referral Program – to refer new employee
• High-standard working conditions
• Geeky Fridays