Project: VIX Technology
Technologies: Automation testing, REST API
Our customer is a leading payment and ticketing platform provider for the worlds major public transit systems with a footprint in countries such as United States, Belgium, Italy, Sweden, Australia, China, Thailand, South Africa and many more. Over billion of journeys are processed every year by the systems we design, build, test and operate.
We are looking for an automation QA engineer that’s willing to step up their game and take a test role in one of our most recent, next generation, cloud native software projects that’s aiming to transform the way how passengers purchase their travel tickets.
Together with the rest of the team you will design and build test scenarios for backend as well as UI that will be used by hundreds of ticket officers in some of the major cities around the globe.
The software you’ll build will improve passenger experience in facilitate a smooth daily commute for millions of people every day.
- Test Automation Experience in any programming language, preferrably JAVA
- REST API test automation
- Cucumber and Behaviour driven development
- Willingness to learn
Nice to have:
- UI testing
- English – advanced (both written and verbal)
Employees perks and benefits
• Flexible working hours
• Home Office
• Extra Vacation days
• Holiday/homeoffice bonus
• Relax rooms
• Multisport card
• Technical courses, Certifications
• Worldwide IT Conferences
• Commercial partners discounts
• Ness Summer club – full-day summer program for children of our employees
• Referral Program – to refer new employee
• Diners club credit card
• High-standard working conditions
• Geeky Fridays