Technologies: API testing, SQL
Our customer is a leading payment and ticketing platform provider for the worlds major public transit systems with a footprint in countries such as United States, Belgium, Italy, Sweden, Australia, China, Thailand, South Africa and many more. Over billion of journeys are processed every year by the systems we design, build, test and operate.
Our team of professionals that build mission critical transit ticketing systems is looking for new colleague with knowledge of API testing. We are looking for a talented QA engineer that is willing to step up and take a part in building a software that powers some of the major public transit areas in the world.
Embark on the journey where you build the future of public transport and where the latest cloud technologies will become your daily bread and butter.
- API testing – preferrably SOAP UI / Ready API
Nice to have:
- Front end/UI testing with Python
- English – Upper intermediate (B2)
Employees perks and benefits
• Flexible working hours
• Home Office
• Extra Vacation days
• Holiday/homeoffice bonus
• Relax rooms
• Multisport card
• Technical courses, Certifications
• Worldwide IT Conferences
• Commercial partners discounts
• Ness Summer club – full-day summer program for children of our employees
• Referral Program – to refer new employee
• Diners club credit card
• High-standard working conditions
• Geeky Fridays