Technologies: Java, Selenium, SQL, Oracle
We are currently seeking an ambitious Automation Engineer to join our growing team located in Kosice site.
The role responsibilities include development of features, tools and infrastructure.
You will Work collaboratively with professional developers, software architects and product managers, in a fast-paced agile environment.
Our clients Business Intelligence Center of Excellence is seeking a visualization expert to contribute to insight packs for our market leading Solutions. The candidate will work with business and clients to design and implement new reports and dashboards.
Our client is the largest and broadest provider of financial crime, risk and compliance solutions for regional and global financial institutions, as well as government regulators. Consistently ranked as number one in the space, our clients experts apply innovative technology to protect institutions and safeguard consumers and investors assets by identifying financial crime, preventing fraud and providing regulatory compliance. The company provides real-time, cross-channel fraud prevention, anti-money laundering detection, and trading surveillance solutions that address such concerns as payment fraud, cybercrime, sanctions monitoring, market abuse, customer due diligence and insider trading.
- 2 to 4 years of experience in Software development or experience in SW company on manual / (ideally automation) QA position
- Understanding of modern test automation patterns and standards
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Test data design skills
- Hands-on experience with different types of test automation (Java, Selenium)
- Practical experience in database applications (SQL, Oracle).
- Background in Linux\Unix.
- Experience with testing and integration tools (e.g. Jenkins, Selenium, Cucumber, TestNG).
- Experience working with Amazon Web Services (AWS) – advantage.
- Familiarity with Git.
- Good knowledge of an object-oriented language Java – advantage
- Experience with Unit Testing frameworks – advantage
- Knowledge in operating systems, networking – advantage
- Great team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Independent, strong self-learner, with ability to self-manage tasks and meet deadlines
- High level of English with great communication skills both verbal and written
- Problem solver, able to remove roadblocks.
- English – Advanced both written and verbal (Mandatory)
Number of years of experience
Employees perks and benefits
• Flexible working hours
• Home Office
• Extra Vacation days
• Holiday/homeoffice bonus
• Relax rooms
• Multisport card
• Technical courses, Certifications
• Worldwide IT Conferences
• Commercial partners discounts
• Ness Summer club – full-day summer program for children of our employees
• Referral Program – to refer new employee
• Diners club credit card
• High-standard working conditions
• Geeky Fridays