Technologies: Azure, GIT
Cloud-based services; creating a platform
Design and implement central observability and governance solutions for multi-tenant, multi-workload in Azure.
Design, Implement and manage CI/CD pipelines on various environments up to production.
Build and maintain a cloud-native platform Infrastructure following the „infrastructure as code“ principal
Administration and configuration of servers and networks
Deployment of new applications and development of monitoring programs
Accompany our Cloud / Kubernetes / Serverless migration
More likely on the salesforce mindset
Location: Kosice / Zilina / remote
- Azure DevOps
- CI/CD, Bitbucket Pipelines (managing and creation)
- At least 2-3 years of hands-on-experience with DevOps.
- Must have experience with directly working with developers.
- English B2 at least.
Soft Skills (mandatory)
- Excellent communication
- Ability to learn, absorb and apply new knowledge rapidly
- Working in a team
- Proactive approach
- Working under pressure
- English – advanced both written and verbal (mandatory)
Employees perks and benefits
• Flexible working hours
• Home Office
• Extra Vacation days
• Holiday/homeoffice bonus
• Relax rooms
• Multisport card
• Technical courses, Certifications
• Worldwide IT Conferences
• Commercial partners discounts
• Ness Summer club – full-day summer program for children of our employees
• Referral Program – to refer new employee
• High-standard working conditions
• Geeky Fridays