Project: VIX Technology
Technologies: Typescript Test Automation, UI testing, RES API, Cucumber, and Behavior-driven development …
Our customer is a leading payment and ticketing platform provider for the world’s major public transit systems with a footprint in countries such as the United States, Belgium, Italy, Sweden, Australia, China, Thailand, South Africa, and many more. Over a billion journeys are processed every year by the systems we design, build, test, and operate.
We are looking for an automation QA engineer to extend our existing team of professionals that build embedded software solutions that power public transit systems in some of the major cities around the globe.
Together with the rest of the team you will design and build test scenarios for front end that will be used by hundreds of ticket officers and by hundreds of thousands of passengers in some of the major cities around the globe.
Embark on the journey where you build the future of public transport and where the latest cloud technologies will become your daily bread and butter.
Location: Košice / Zilina / remote
- Test Automation Experience in Typescript
- UI testing
- REST API test automation
- Cucumber and Behaviour driven development
- Experience in working within Agile Frameworks
- Good written and verbal communication in English
- Willingness to learn
Nice to have:
- knowledge of Git, SVN
Employees perks and benefits
• Flexible working hours
• Home Office
• Extra Vacation days
• Holiday/homeoffice bonus
• Relax rooms
• Multisport card
• Technical courses, Certifications
• Worldwide IT Conferences
• Commercial partners discounts
• Ness Summer club – full-day summer program for children of our employees
• Referral Program – to refer new employee
• High-standard working conditions
• Geeky Fridays
Send CV / Contact us
tel: 0903 646 199