Technologies: experience with multiple development languages and relevant technologies
Welcome to NESS. We’re a digital solutions company with product engineering in our DNA. A global collective of software engineers, data experts, user experience designers and innovators. Combining core competence in engineering with the latest in digital technology, we build customer-facing platforms and software products that help businesses thrive in the digital economy.
We are searching for an Architect to become a new valuable member of the team for our important European client with long-lasting history on the market. Although the company was initially established with focus on tyre manufacturing, today holds a strong position also around tire related services, high-tech materials, or mobility experience solutions. Mobility experience is an area where Ness is supporting our client to bring high quality and innovative solutions to his customers. We would like to offer you a unique opportunity to collaborate on our joint success.
- The architect is responsible for understanding stakeholder needs and helping the development teams define and implement a technological solution suitable to host current and upcoming features while conforming with evolving non-functional requirements that they help to define
- Ensure that you are always at the forefront of cutting edge by attending conferences, meeting with industry experts and constantly researching the latest technologies
- Maintain and enforce technical, development and security standards
- Ensure Architecture Repository and associated documentation is complete and correct
- To work with Solution Architects and stakeholders to establish accurate requirements, proposals, and estimates
- To oversee and/or produce the design for all new software in the area of responsibility
- To oversee the implementation of and assist with all developed software
- To provide 3rd line support for production systems, and if required by the business to be ‘on-call’ to provide out-of-hours support
- Provide technical expertise with regards to performance tuning and capacity maintenance
- Be the Technical Owner for number of applications developed by Michelin
- To provide recruitment and induction of new developers
- To aid with developer performance evaluation
How we work?
- If you join our team, you will be working alongside a group of talented software developers and testers. We are fortunate enough to work with creative UI/UX designers, expert DevOps Engineers, Cloud enthusiasts, well trained Scrum Masters and great Product Owners.
- Majority of our teams are based locally in Kosice, Slovakia, but we have bunch of remote working colleagues as well.
- Agile is the way – and we wouldn´t do it any other way. We understand the advantages of Scrum/SAFE principles and we like to keep things effective and flexible.
- Would you like to know more? Contact us and we can make it happen.
In depth experience within Software Development, mainly with:
- Requirements Analysis
- Non-Functional Requirements
- Internet Security Best Practices
- Web Protocols and Standards
- High availability, scalable and performant application design
- High volume data processing and back-end software development
- Proficiency of agile methodology (Scrum or Kanban)
- Test-Driven Development principles
- Code review procedures, formatting, integration testing, and other development QA procedures
- Knowing principles of CI/CD frameworks
- Experience with one of public cloud service providers (AWS preferably)
- Git or other version control system, Maven/Gradle, Jenkins, Tomcat
- Esper, Camel, JMS/ActiveMQ
- MySQL, Mongo DB – considered as a strong + and other SQL/NoSQL technology
- Docker, Kubernetes
- NET Core (C#), NET MVC (C#)
And what about your soft skills?
- Strategy and Direction: Ability to see the big, long-range picture and establish a compelling strategy and vision
- Communicating with Impact: Ability to effectively exchange information, news, ideas, and meaning in business and technical environments.
- Creativity and Innovation: Ability to generate and translate an idea into a product or service that creates value for the business.
- Delivering Results: Achieving key operational targets.
- Learn and Grow: On-going strives towards learning and the ability to apply new knowledge.
- Flexibility and Adaptability: Ability to adapt to changing business needs, cultures, conditions, and work responsibilities.
- Planning and Organizing: Ability to set priorities, goals, and timetables to achieve maximum productivity.
- Proven experience working in a corporate environment
- Strong relationship management skills
- Stress resistant
- Team player
- Ability to work in and manage through complex environments
- Very good level of spoken and written English (C1)
Employees perks and benefits
• Flexible working hours
• Home Office
• Extra Vacation days
• Holiday/homeoffice bonus
• Relax rooms
• Multisport card
• Technical courses, Certifications
• Worldwide IT Conferences
• Commercial partners discounts
• Ness Summer club – full-day summer program for children of our employees
• Referral Program – to refer new employee
• Diners club credit card
• High-standard working conditions
• Geeky Fridays