Technologies:Angular, React/Vue, npm, NgRx and REST APIs
Welcome to NESS. We’re a digital solutions company with product engineering in our DNA. A global collective of software engineers, data experts, user experience designers and innovators. Combining core competence in engineering with the latest in digital technology, we build customer-facing platforms and software products that help businesses thrive in the digital economy.
Our client, CAT Marine Digital, a division of Caterpillar Inc. headquartered in Virginia Beach, USA provides an advanced predictive analytics and expert advisory services across vessel or fleet of vessels by monitoring the performance of marine engines. The solution effectively gathers and analyzes all the ship data, provide users with real time information and number of useful metrics, reports or dashboards which help predict potential failures and improves operational efficiency. CAI deals with millions of data points. Regardless of the system point manufacturer, it provides the crew with immediate insight into critical system condition and suggest what they should do with any potential issues.
CAT Marine Digital is delivery focused, fast moving and dynamic technology division of Caterpillar Inc. Team has approximately 70 people located in Virginia Beach, USA and Kosice, Slovakia.
We are on a hunt for a Front-End Developer with focus on Angular framework. Our team is involved in development of modern client web applications, working on new features and applying current front-end trends. Join our development team in our new Košice office and participate in development of complex IoT solutions
Location: Kosice / remote
Tech stack we use
- Versioning tool: Git
- npm, NgRx, REST APIs, GraphQL APIs, Cypress
- Azure DevOps
How we work?
- If you join our team, you will be working alongside a group of talented software developers and testers. We are fortunate enough to work with creative UI/UX designers, expert DevOps Engineers, Cloud enthusiasts, well trained Scrum Masters and great Product Owners.
- Majority of our teams are based locally in Kosice, Slovakia, but we have bunch of remote working colleagues as well.
- Agile is the way – and we wouldn´t do it any other way. We understand the advantages of Scrum/SAFE principles and we like to keep things effective and flexible.
- Would you like to know more? Contact us and we can make it happen.
And finally, what do we expect from you?
- In-Depth experience with development of complex front-end applications in modern front-end frameworks (Angular – preferably, or React/Vue)
- Previous experience with npm, NgRx and REST APIs is also required
- Familiar with test-driven developent and automated testing frameworks? Another point for you.
- Good communication skills will help you to succeed – part of the job is to collaborate cross-functionally
- Active communication in English on a daily basis is also ensured
- You should be familiar with Agile methodology – active participation on daily stand up meetings and other scrum ceremonies
Employees perks and benefits
• Flexible working hours
• Home Office
• Extra Vacation days
• Holiday/homeoffice bonus
• Relax rooms
• Multisport card
• Technical courses, Certifications
• Worldwide IT Conferences
• Commercial partners discounts
• Ness Summer club – full-day summer program for children of our employees
• Referral Program – to refer new employee
• Diners club credit card
• High-standard working conditions
• Geeky Fridays